Friday, March 25, 2011

She's comfy

Well we went to my 38 week check up today and it looks like baby Brynn is happy and content to stay where she is.  Not much change since 36 weeks.  Still 1 cm dilated and now 70% effaced.  They did say her head has dropped some (I could've told ya that).   So we may not be meeting this precious baby for another 2 weeks or even 3 weeks!  Who knows what she'll decide to do.

They did say that if I go to 41 weeks they'll want to induce (placenta starts breaking down and baby starts getting too big after 40 weeks).  I'm really praying that she decides to come on her own before then.  I'd much prefer not to evict her. Oh and forgot to mention that my belly is measuring 39.5 weeks.

As for me, my swollen feet and aching back are about all I can complain about.  Life is good :)

Tomorrow morning Ava has her first gymnastics class out here by the house.  She loved monkeynastix at school so much that I just had to enroll her in Tumbling Tots class out here.  She is so excited.  Then tomorrow afternoon Gigi comes and we get to babysit Trent while Courtney and Trevor go to a wedding.  Ava is going to have such a fun day tomorrow.  Maybe all of the activity will entice Brynn to come join the action...

1 comment:

Aileen B. said...

So glad to hear baby Brynn is doing well. I hope she comes soon and naturally too. Inducing is not fun. Can't wait to see what she looks like!