Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Potty Training

I hope I’m not speaking too soon but we are pretty positive that Ava is officially potty trained!!!!

 

As of yesterday she now tells us when she has to go tee tee and runs to the potty by herself and goes.  Last night she was even in the middle of playing a couple of times when she stopped and said “Ava be right back I have to go potty, I be riiiight back daddy” and then she ran to the bathroom, went potty and came back to finish playing.  We couldn’t believe it!!!  This morning when I woke her up the first thing she told me was that she needed to go potty. 

 

Yesterday morning she got sooo upset because she accidentally went a tiny bit in her pull up and so I put her on the potty and she finished, then she insisted on a new pull up.  No wet panties for her.  I usually put a pull up on her when we drive in to school because I have no idea how long we’ll be in traffic, but the rest of the day she is in panties.  She definitely prefers her big girl panties now. 

 

I’m such a proud mama!  One month to spare before baby sister arrives and Ava may be fully potty trained!!!

 

 

No comments: