Saturday, March 19, 2011

37 weeks- time is running out!

Well I had my check up yesterday and doc said that I could go into labor anytime now and she wouldn't stop it as I'm now full-term.  Blood pressure looks great, baby sounds great so now we just wait.  I just hope she bakes at least until Gigi gets here next weekend and I can finish up performance reviews at work.

Over here at the Hendrickson house we are in a mad dash to get things ready or should I say "clean" enough for baby to make her appearance!  Our Maid usually comes every two weeks and of course this week she didn't come so I feel like my house is even more dirty than usual!  My sweet Aunt Bonnie offered to come over today and help me clean and she is on her way over.  Yay, she's the bestest!  Steve has his "honey do" list for the day and I'm scrambling away trying to get all of her things ready, carpets and floors clean, things put away, laundry done, everything dusted etc..

Last weekend my mom came over and brough tons of food for lunch and played with Ava.  Ava showed off her tricycle riding skills and Meme was very impressed.  We were loving having the food and easy  yummy things to eat!  Thanks Mom!!

Ava has been a big "help", as soon as I get the baby's room all clean, she goes in there and plays and we have to start over.   As soon as I get a pile of laundry folded, she goes through it and it all ends up on the floor before I can put it away.  She says she "helping" though so you can't do anything but hug her and kiss her anyway :) 

My friend Sara is also in her nesting phase and could go any day now.  Her husband says he's surprised she hasn't dusted the attic yet.  LOL!

No comments: