Okay did anyone notice that Ava had a diaper blowout in the butterfly video? haha it's hard to hear but it cracked me up. Well we are back to screaming in the car when I put Ava in her car seat. Last weekend we went out to Tomball for my cousin Courtney's baby shower and Ava cried almost the entire way. She finally fell asleep when I was about 5 minutes away. I now know that she is okay and is only crying because she wants to go to sleep and not because she feels abandoned. We stopped at my dads for a little bit and he hates to hear her cry so he got upset when I drove off with a crying baby in the back of my car. The next day we went out to my moms and luckily she was fine to and from there. It's much easier if I can get her in the car on a full tummy BEFORE she is too tired. Then she will sit peacefully and just close her eyes and go to sleep.
Ava has now been to 4 baby showers and they are all boys! She will have plenty of boyfriends to choose from when she gets older :) She is such a doll the entire time and everyone comments on what a good baby she is. And to think I thought she was going to be a difficult baby. We are so blessed! She has suddenly decided that she no longer likes the bottle and will just play around with it and spit it out or gag on it, so now we are trying to give her a bottle more often. She will need to learn to take the bottle again before I go back to work. She also hates to be held like a baby. She only wants to be sitting up facing out or standing in your lap so that she can see the world. This might explain why she hates her car seat. She can't stand to be restrained! You can see her pulling trying to sit up..is this normal for a 3month old? Lord help us when she is mobile!
This week she has become completely fascinated with Biscuit. Anytime she sees biscuit she stops what she's doing to watch her and she gets a big smile on her face. It is too cute. Not so much fascinated with Magnum which is odd because he just adores Ava.
watchin the game drinkin a bud






Daddy & Grandad- I'm ready to go hunting!

No comments:
Post a Comment