This has been another busy weekend! First I'll start with little miss Ava's room. Everyone has been asking to see it so I thought I better get some pictures up already! Now we are still missing a few last minute decor items like pink curtains and some other baby items and wall decor, but you'll get a good picture of how it's coming along. One thing I can say that really bugged me when shopping for little girl bedding. NO ANIMALS! Our only options were flowers or butterflies. I wanted lambs, bunnies, puppies or kitties, but no luck. So we went with this pink and chocolate "Retro" theme.
The Tour Begins...




Friday night we went to dinner with Grandad & Grandmother Hendrickson, along with Aunt Kristin and her boyfriend Daniel. Afterwards we went back to their house where they spoiled Ava with all kinds of presents! I've attached pictures of the special gift that grandmother Hendrickson hand made for Ava. Thank you Grandmother and Grandad Hendrickson!
Quilt made by Grandmother Hendrickson (note the pink camo)
Ultrasound Pictures on the quilt! 
Front Side of Ava's quilt
Ava's Doll Quilt is a mini version of hers :)
Saturday my friend Kelley came over and took my maternity portraits. They turned out so beautiful (minus my swollen face and 8 month pregnant double chin). The colors were gorgeous and she got some fun photos of me, me & Steve together, the dogs and Casper. She's going to help me get a few of them posted this week so you can check out her great work! I can't wait to get a few of them ordered and framed. Today we ran errands most of the afternoon to get the last few baby items we needed so that we can spend the next few weeks before her arrival relaxing at home. I'm so exhausted!! I have no idea how I'm going to drag my butt into work tomorrow. The good news is I only have a 3 day work week.. woot!



Burp clothes from Rhonda
No comments:
Post a Comment