Just got back from my 34 week check up. Looks like my blood pressure was a little high 136/87 the first time and 127/80 the 2nd time. She said I'm not pre-eclamptic but they want to watch my blood pressure for the duration of the pregnancy. I get to go to CVS a few times a week and check it. As long as it's under 140/90 I don't need to worry she says. I kind of had a feeling that she might say my blood pressure was running a little high because I noticed my face and hands were a little swollen all of the sudden and I've been getting slight head aches for the last couple of days. My appointments are weekly now so they'll be able to keep a close eye on me. I'm in the home stretch now! I saw a woman in the waiting room who was pregnant and wearing a cute little dress with cute little sandals. She of course had cute little ankles and feet. I was thoroughly annoyed. grrrr.
The doctor was trying to measure my belly and Ava was moving so much the doc kept saying "stop it you little buggar, stop kicking me" Then she said Ava was arching her back and making my tummy pop up too high and she couldn't get an accurate measurement. She would push down on the baby and the baby would push back. It was so funny! I said I told you she moves a lot!
Just got a call from my cousin Michael. His baby is due in November and they are having a boy! Yay!
No comments:
Post a Comment