Tuesday, June 17, 2008

33 weeks- First Baby Shower

This was a very busy weekend. My sister in law Stacey was in town and so was my friend Allyson. We also had our first baby shower! My girlfriends threw us a couples shower and we had such a good time. They had fajitas and plenty of beer and wine for the non-preggos. Plenty of water for me which was good because I think I drank about 10 bottles I was so thirsty! My friend Ally made the cake and she did such a great job. It was super cute and tasted yummy. Good job Ally. The girls had some of the cutest decorations too, like this sign that Sara painted. It's now hanging in Ava's room :)

The favors
Mommy & Daddy
The Spread
Games-Stacey, Me and Steve

It was great hanging out with everyone and seeing all of our friends. We also had such a good time with Stacey. This was her first trip to Houston in 17 years! Steve was really sad when she left to go back home. I only have 44 days to go and my feet are killing me. They are now swollen constantly and feel like someone has been beating on them with a hammer. Ally and I went to get a pedicure on Friday and when she saw my feet so started laughing and calling me elephantitus feet to make me laugh. It really does not look like they belong on my body! Monday I couldn't find any shoes to squeeze them in so I had to wear flip flops to work. Oh well what can ya do. At least I didn't wear house shoes!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Kelley, I think you look fabulous and the cake looks so professional.Jodi