- My husband for moving to Houston and attending that NYE party in 2002 :)
- My two girls and the absolute miracle that they are
- My new MOPS (mothers of preschoolers) group I joined at a church nearby
- The wonderful neighbors we have met out here who have turned in to great friends
- My job which I absolutely LOVE
- That my job allows me the flexibility to be fully present in my children's lives
- That I finally found my brother after all of these years
- My grandparents for stepping in to raise me and giving me a wonderful, stable life
- My aunts for stepping in as 2nd mothers when I needed them (and still need them) most
- My cousins whom I love dearly
- My relationship with my siblings and that they are such a huge part of my life despite what we've been through and the obstacles we faced.
- That I married into a great family and gained in-laws that love my children so
- My girlfriends who are always there no matter what
- Our health and our children's health
Sunday, September 16, 2012
Truly blessed
I am feeling so blessed and as we are getting into the season of thankfulness, these are all of the things I thank God for the most:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment