Sunday, September 16, 2012

Prayers please

So I have been waking up in the middle of the night with terrible pain in my upper abdomen.  It lasts for 2-3 hours and I have been to the doctor and had an ultrasound.  The ultrasound revealed gall stones so the doc told me I'd probably need surgery to get my gall bladder removed.  He first wanted me to see a GI doctor to get everything else checked out before scheduling the surgery.  So I visited the GI doctor and he says my pancreatic enzyme levels are higher than normal and scheduled me for an MRI on Friday.  Please pray that they find nothing on my MRI on friday and that this is nothing more than a simple gall stone problem.   Steve will not be with me and I'll be by myself so pray for strength that I don't freak out as they push me into that scary tube!

No comments: