Every day when I go pick the girls up from school, Brynn's teachers tell me how smart she is. I'm sure they tell all the parents this, but I still love ot hear it. They say she knows all of her classmates names, she's learning her colors very quickly and loves reading books. They also say she is such a sweet girl and very much a girly girl. Does not like for them to remove her shoes for any reason at all.
Brynny is picking up more and more words. She knows all of the characters of sesame street and loves reading her elmo books so that she can name all of them out loud. Her favorite book is Night Night Elmo. She stepped into the flowerbed the other day and ants were crawling on her feet and biting her and all she did was slap them and say "no!, no no!" Then later would look at me and point to her feet and say "biiiiite"
She loves to tell everyone NO all the time. Even pretends to answer the phone and then screams "NO!" in the phone and hangs up.
I don't know if I've mentioned on here but Brynny does not react well to mosquito bites. If she is bit on the forehead she looks like she has horns on her head, and the other day she was bit right by her eye and woke up the next morning with a swollen eye :(

No comments:
Post a Comment