Friday, February 3, 2012

Conversations with Ava

my little smarty pants
There was a dead dog on the side of the road and she was very interested in it, then one day it was gone.  She wanted to know where it went so we told her that someone came to get it so they could bury it.  She said "what's that mean, bury"  I said they bury him in the ground so he can rest in peace and go to Heaven.  She said "how he gets to heaven, he's dead he cant walk!"  I said his soul floats up to heaven and she said "that can't happen!  tee hee giggle giggle that's silly!"

Tonight I heard her on the monitor talking to her baby doll and she said "don't say damnit baby that's a bad word!  I can say damnit becuase I'm a grown up and I'm tall, but you're just a baby.  One day you'll be big and tall like me and then you can say damnit"

One night it was bath time with her and Brynn and she said "Mom I gonna miss Brynny"  I said what are you talking about, where is she going?  She said "she's growing up and I don't want her to get bigger I want her to stay a baby.  I like having a baby.  I don't want her to walk and run"

And the latest...."Daddy where do babies come from?"

No comments: