This week Ava has suddenly started asking where babies come from...luckily she's asking Steve and not me. I am positive this all started with Dumbo and the stork that brings him to his mommy at the beginning of the movie. tee hee.... She also completely obsessed with holding Brynn and wants to pick her up and carry her everywhere.
Brynn has completely tired of baby food and shakes her head when I try to feed it to her. She grabs for my plate and wants to eat what we are eating. So for the last week she has been eating table food and gobbling up just about everything we've had! Broccoli and rice, mixed veggies, pancakes, waffles, spanish rice, black beans, tortillas, cheese pizza, macaroni, blueberries, carrots, peas...you name it this kid will eat it!
| I have 4 teeth now, bring on the steak! |
They are slowly transitioning her to the 2nd baby room at school and I'm so sad about it. All of the other babies in there are walking so it just reminds me that she's growing up so fast. She hasn't been a fan of the transition either, but they say it's getting much better each day.
I feel so blessed that my company is allowing me such a flexible schedule so that I don't miss a thing with my girls.
| she absolutely loves going on walks in this car |
| She and Minnie have a lot in common |
| Evening family time |
No comments:
Post a Comment