Friday, January 6, 2012

Nap Time Mischief

Like I've said before, usually before or after nap time after I've left the room, Ava is up to some sort of mischief.  Like I've also said before, it usually involves the meticulous stacking or lining things up, piling every single item in the room into one giant pile, or dressing up in some crazy little get up.  Here are a few pictures from her latest adventures...(sorry for the poor quality i-phone pics)
Smurfette is down for a nap too

finally passed out after partying in her santa hat and zebra skirt
I hope this isn't a preview of her college drinking days...
Today I thought she was napping but I found her sneaking around in this get up
After this I went up to her room and found her comforter perfectly laid out with all of her socks and underwear lined up on top of the comforter.  ????

No comments: