My big sissy came in town with her family the day after Christmas. It was nice that they were actually able to stay with us for a change while they were here. My niece Kennedee was 5 years old when Steve and I got engaged, we went to Hawaii to visit them for a week and when we left Steve said "I hope we have a little girl just like Kennedee" tee hee. Ava had so much fun playing with her cousin Lauren who is 6. Lauren enjoyed teaching Ava all of the ways of build a bear, baby dolls and coloring. Austin is as sweet as ever and I so enjoyed having them here. I told Brenda I want to borrow Kennedee after the baby is born, she was such a HUGE help with Ava and Ava just adored her.
Lauren showing Ava how to start building her "assy" Ava's version of Sassy the Yorkie
Here is Sassy
Lunch with Mimi
Here is Kennedee and Ava in their matching cupcake house shoes
Lauren is reading Ava "The very hungry caterpillar"
Lauren was such a big help at Ava's bed time

No comments:
Post a Comment