This pregnancy has gone by so fast! I'm now 31 weeks and getting so close! I had my 30 week appointment last week and baby Brynn is measuring right on target with a heart rate of 158 bpm. My blood pressure is perfect and I have no swelling this time. I can still wear my wedding rings!
I'm feeling a ton of movement and pressure. By the end of the day I'm so exhausted and I'm getting a lot of headaches. Doc says that's normal in the 3rd trimester.
My doctor and I were laughing about how with the 1st pregnancy it goes by slower because it's all you think about. You lay around like a delicate flower, don't lift anything, take it easy the entire time. Then with the 2nd pregnancy you have a toddler to chase around so your on the go constantly and always lifting the toddler in and out of something. There is no rest the 2nd time around and you focus so much on the toddler that you sometimes forget you're pregnant.
One of my besties, Sara is pregnant too. Not sure if I mentioned it on the blog but she's having a baby boy and is due about a week and a half before me. We are both delivering at the same hospital so we keep joking that we'll be delivering at the same time. Last weekend was her baby shower and we did a "dress as your favorite TV mom" theme. It was too funny to see everyone dressed up. Courtney was Samantha Stephens from Bewitched and I was Betty Draper from Madmen. Sara was Carol Brady. Everyone looked so precious and Sara got a ton of cute little boy stuff. Ava went to the shower too and you would have thought it was her party. She helped Sara open ALL of her gifts and throw the trash away afterwards. She was a good little helper :)
1 comment:
You look so cute!! Are you still seeing Dr. Dryden? I miss her! Are you delivering at St. Luke's again?
Post a Comment