Monday, October 19, 2009

First Day of School

Here she is before she knows what's coming
Before the meltdown
okay who is that lady and what is about to happen

Ava's first day didn't go as smoothly as we'd hoped. As soon as I dropped her off and started to leave she started screaming. I called her teacher when I got to work and she was still screaming. The teacher said she cried off and on all day, but was happiest when they were outside. No big surprise there. She didn't drink any of her milk or eat much of her food, and she only took a 45 minute nap. When Steve got there to pick her up she was outside on the playground and ran toward him and started crying :( He said when he went inside to get her things she freaked out thinking he was going to leave her inside. Poor thig. I am not looking forward to the drop off tomorrow, as she'll know where she is and what's about to happen. I pray that she has a better day tomorrow. My poor sweet thing.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: