Monday, October 5, 2009

Ava that fashionista

I love getting Ava halloween pajamas, for some reason October and Halloween just get me all excited about the fall. So this is Ava in her pajamas with her clod hopper tennis shoes that she always insists on wearing. This picture turned out so funny because she looks like she is modeling her oh so stylish outfit. Move over Rachel Zoe, Ava's got her own style!

At each meal I give Ava the spoon and try to teach her how to scoop and feed herself. Now anytime I break out the yogurt or anything that I need to feed her, she insists on having the spoon for herself and then she has the best time trying to feed herself. She dips the spoon in the container and then brings it to her mouth, then she claps for herself. ha! She gets way more food on her bib and in her lap then she actually gets in her mouth, but I'm so proud of her for wanting to do it herself. She's still crazy about fruit with one of her new favorites being raspberries. Oh and Ava has 3 new teeth! Her two top teeth came in within the last two weeks, and then this weekend one of her molars arrived.



My sister came in town this weekend and finally got to meet her little Ava. We've been skyping for a while now so she's been able to talk to her and see her. Ava was so fussy all day and Aunt Brenda got to see what we deal with in the car. Of course my more experienced sister instantly knew Ava was teething and sure enough the next day I saw a new tooth!

This morning she had me chuckling again. Casper isn't allowed in her room, but he slipped in and went right to the corner between the crib and the wall. Ava ran after him saying "baa baa baa" (bad, bad, bad). Then he ran behind the chair and she ran after him again, baa baa baa.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Jodi said...

Ava looks adorable. She looks like she is enjoying modeling her new outfit and news. And I am so happy that she likes her funky hi-tops so much.