I can't believe my baby will have been in our lives for 20 weeks tomorrow! She's growing so fast and my maternity leave is quickly coming to an end. I cry a little each day at the thought of not spending every morning with her, and missing out on her daily activities. Nothing makes me happier than waking up and seeing that little smiling face right next to me. The good news is that I am going back at 30 hours a week and will get one full day off and a 1/2 day on Friday to be with her. We feel so fortunate that her grandmother will be coming over to watch her and play with her every day and that we don't have to pack her up and drop her off at daycare. At least she'll get to stay in the comfort of her own home with her same routines and with someone that loves her.
Last weekend we took Ava to the mall to get her picture made with Santa. She wore her Christmas dress that her Memaw bought her with matching stockings. She did great! She sat right in Santa's lap and smiled big for the camera. She is too funny because it seems like she knows that she is supposed to smile for the camera because everytime I aim a camera at her she smiles big! (except for the picture here on the left) If I had a scanner I'd post the santa picture. She loves the sound of her own voice and spends a lot of time screeching and yelling as loud as she can. Magnum has been so much better these days. He got a little unruly there for a while but now that I've been home with him he's now obeying and understands what our commands mean.
1 comment:
Awww! She's getting so big! She sure is a smily girl and getting prettier by the day:-)
Post a Comment