Baby Ava is on her way and may be here tomorrow! I went in for my check up this morning and my blood pressure was back up again so they got concerned and monitored the baby. I had a few contractions that I didn't even feel and the baby didn't tolerate the contractions very well. Her hear rate would decrease each time I had a contraction. So they sent me over to the hospital for a few hours of monitoring. My doctor is going out of town tonight so she really was hoping it would turn out well and she could bring me back in for induction on Monday. But of course it turns out that baby still didn't like contractions and they decided to keep me here tonight and induce in the morning. I will have to be delivered by another doctor in the practice :( We are pretty bummed about that because we really wanted our doctor to deliver her.
They did do an ultrasound though and I got to see her sucking her thumb. Just the cutest.
Right now I'm starving and waiting on my dinner so we can get this show on the road. My mom will be here at about 5 a.m. and Steve's mom is trying to get an earlier flight so she can be here tomorrow.
As for me I'm sooooo nervous and Steve is a wreck. He is so scared I'm going to end up having a c-section. We of course will do whatever it takes to get Ava here safe and sound. The next time we post she'll be here!
2 comments:
YAY!!! I hope you have a easy and quick labor. Can't wait to meet Miss Ava!
Kelley L.
YEA!!! So excited!! Can't wait to meet her!
Post a Comment