Giggles, Curls & Two Sweet Little Girls
Congratulations!!! Welcome to the world, Ava! She is so beautiful! I can't wait to meet her. :)
Melissa and I were really glad to see you guys today. We are so glad to see that mom, dad, and baby ava are doing well!!!
She is beautiful! We can't wait to meet her. Let us know when you are settled in at home & we will come by to see yall. Congratulations! Love yall!The Fullicks
Welcome to the world little Ava. I can't wait to meet you! She's beautiful! Congrats Steve and Kelley!!!Kelley L.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Congratulations!!! Welcome to the world, Ava! She is so beautiful! I can't wait to meet her. :)
Melissa and I were really glad to see you guys today. We are so glad to see that mom, dad, and baby ava are doing well!!!
She is beautiful! We can't wait to meet her. Let us know when you are settled in at home & we will come by to see yall. Congratulations! Love yall!
The Fullicks
Welcome to the world little Ava. I can't wait to meet you! She's beautiful! Congrats Steve and Kelley!!!
Kelley L.
Post a Comment