Wednesday, April 16, 2008

We have a new niece!

My sister Kristi delivered our new baby niece Ali last Thursday! She of course got my sisters hair color and the chin that me and my sisters all have :) Being the proud aunt that I am I have to post pictures.



Here is my beautiful sister with my cutie nephew Avery


24 week update
Okay so I went to the OB last week and all still looked great so I'm now able to go for my evening walks. Low impact exercise was approved so at least I'll be getting SOME exercise. Our little munchkin was moving so much during the appointment they had a hard time getting her to sit still long enough to get the heart rate. When they finally got it was beating away at a healthy 146bpm. You can now see her little movements on the outside of my belly. Steve could not believe how hard she kicks when he saw it this week! My aunt Bonnie said maybe she'll wear herself out in there and sleep a lot when she gets here. haha!

I am officially a small house. This weekend I was not and by Monday night I was. Funny how that works. Bending over is now a challenge so getting dressed in the mornings has been a little work. Lucky for me I have had no more swelling. I quickly realized that eating frozen dinners and processed foods causes my feet to swell so I stopped eating them. Too MUCH sodium in those things!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow Kelley - your sister is gorgeous!! And that baby is absolutely precious!

Irene