Tuesday, April 22, 2008

25 weeks

Not much new to report on me and baby this week. I feel great and she is about 1.5 lbs and a little over a foot long. Dancing away in there as usual. Steve had to take me on an emergency run to Marble Slab on Sunday when I almost had a meltdown at Kroger because the freezer section was taped off and I couldn't get to the Ben and Jerrys! Also I can no longer bend over like a normal person, so when I put my pants on I have to do this strange maneuver where I stick my knees out to the side and lift my legs up like I'm doing the chicken dance. Steve laughs at me every time because I look so ridiculous, but hey whatever works!

Now I need to take a few lines to brag about my wonderful husband. Without a word from me he has now taken on most of the household chores like cleaning the house, making dinner, shampooing the carpets, and going to the grocery store. This is all in addition to the things he already does around the house like feed the animals, take care of the yard (which he does a great job at I might add) and take out the trash. One day I got home from work and he had already mowed the grass, walked the dogs, cleaned the house and made dinner. Superman I tell ya!!! Little munchkin and I are some lucky girls.

Speaking of lucky girl..little munchkin says thank you to Granpa Calvin and Grandma Irene, Aunt Sara, Uncle Justin and Aunt Marcella for the sweet gifts.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Kel, you look beautiful! You're glowing!

xoxo