Well the jealousy has started. Biscuit has been acting a little strange for the last couple of weeks. She's a pretty sensitive little dog and any kind of change stresses her out. Now that we have the baby's room all set up she has started taking what Steve likes to call "monster dumps" in the middle of the floor of the baby's room. This dog NEVER potties in the house so she must know something is up. This same thing happened with my friend Michelle's dog when she was pregnant. Once they set up the nursery her dog started going potty in the room.
Last night she would not let either one of us out of her sight. She wanted to be in our laps or at our feet all night long. If we got up and moved she was right behind us and soon as we sat down she was in our laps. Isn't it strange how animals sense these things??
In other news Steve and I had our 2nd daycare tour at a place in the Heights. I really liked it and thought it was very homey and personable. It also has come with rave reviews from other parents of friends I know. Steve is skeptical but I think he will be of any place we look at. So now it's between this place and St. Lukes. I guess it will depend on which one we can get into. The place we looked at today is a little more expensive than St. Lukes but more convenient location wise for both of us.
In even more exciting news my sister Kristi is going to deliver our new baby niece on Thursday! Her name is going to be Ali and she's already measuring 8lbs so she will be delivering a little early.
No comments:
Post a Comment