Monday, September 28, 2015

Brynn Elise's personality


Brynn has the cutest personality.  She is such a mommy's girl and some of the stuff that she loves makes me laugh and I often think how cute it is that she picks up on things that I don't even have to talk about.  She loves doing Yoga.  One night she told me I was the best mommy ever for letting her watch PiYo.  She loves essential oils and every night reminds me to put thieves on the bottoms of her feet.  She picks out the oils that she likes best (lavender and lemon) and helps me put it in the diffuser in her room. That was at her request.  At bath time, she runs to my cabinet and pulls out the lavender or chamomile Epsom salt and sprinkles it in the tub.  She also loves fruit smoothies.  She begs us to get her a smoothie or make her one all of the time.

She constantly begs me to take her to the nail salon and if she finds out I've been without her, Lord help us.

When she has a stuffed up nose she comes to my room in the middle of the night, gets in my face and whispers "mommy, it's me Brynn.  I need nose spray (saline mist)"  In the winter when she gets stuffy she asks me to get her "midifier" and plug it in.  Future wellness expert I tell you!

Tonight she was helping me load the dishwasher and she was putting the utensils in.  When I put a spoon in she said "no mommy, no keep it organized!"  She wanted it organized to her liking.

The other night Steve was trying to put Maleficent on in our bedroom (this is her all-time favorite movie) and he wasn't able to find it.  We realized we need to watch what we say around her because  when he couldn't find the movie she said "Damn, mommy's TV is a crapper"  

Her favorite song right now is Cool Kids. We were listening to it in the car one day and she said "mommy I wish that I had cool clothes like the cool girls do"  What??!!

Off to the splash pad

The girls love doing Yoga and PiYo with me.

Brynn's summer do
 After her haircut, she was super brave and decided to get her ears pierced.  She didn't even cry!
Getting her ears pierced

Beautiful Earrings

Family movie night watching Maleficent

No comments: