Ava has the kindest heart and is highly creative and sensitive. She cares about everybody's feelings and all of God's creatures. She even cries if Magnum kills a Lizard in the yard or when she see's a pet that needs to be adopted. When the storms were coming all Ava cared about were that the horses, cows and all of the strays were going to be okay. I'm proud of her for that. She is a beautiful human being. Sometimes at night she wants to sleep with me so Steve will let her and he'll sleep upstairs. Well, then she'll say she feels sorry for daddy that he's all alone. So she'll make Brynn sleep with me so I won't be alone and she'll go up and snuggle with her daddy.

She is my little helper around the house too. She cleans her room, the playroom and helps Brynn clean her room. She vacuums the hardwoods and she makes the beds. She likes things very nice and neat. She told me one day that I needed to organize the pantry because it was a mess and she couldn't find any of her snacks.
 |
| Helping Dad with the yard |
Her latest thing is Youtube kids and she's always asking me to video her while she talks about her various toys. It's so cute! I'll post a few later.
Every morning while they eat breakfast I read them a devotional from a kids bible devotional. Last week the lesson was about being kind and what you give is what you get in return. That day Steve picked them up from school and a fight ensued in the back seat. Ava had punched Brynn and Steve got on to her and told her that she could not hit Brynn like that. Ava got really upset and said "that's not what the bible says! They bible says you get what you give and Brynn hit me so I punched her!" Steve had to hold back his smile but said "Ava I'm pretty sure the bible doesn't say to punch your sister."
 |
| She begged me to buy her this maxi dress and wanted to put it on as soon as we got in the car. Here she is modeling it proudly. She felt like such a big girl in this dress. |
 |
| She is obsessed with forts! If there is a blanket in this house she will find it and make use of it. |
 |
| This is her best friend at school- Ava M. |
 |
| I'm so proud of this child |
 |
| This is the party she had set up for Steve and me |
 |
| She and Brynn made sure they dressed in their party dresses for the big event and even had the proper signage made (see behind Brynn). |
 |
| All dressed up for the party |
 |
| Ava and Trent are two peas in a pod. They play so well together. |
No comments:
Post a Comment