Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Our trip to Vail


Steve and I took our first trip alone together since we've had the girls.  The girls spent the weekend with Granddad and had a blast.   Vail was absolutely gorgeous, the weather was amazing and the entire village was decorated for Christmas.  Could not have enjoyed it more and we definitely want to go back with the girls. 

Things we learned very quickly:
  • The air is so dry you need a humidifer STAT and bring saline drops for your nose
  • Altitude sickness is real.  I was so pumped about getting a full nights sleep and sleeping in, never happened because I didn't sleep. 
  • Everyone in Vail has a golden retriever or a lab
  • Everyone must be healthy because every restaurant immediately pointed us to the healthiest thing on the menu.  In fact dips came with veggies instead of chips. 
  • Always wear gloves when skiing
Me in Ski class


Steve's already a pro


My love








No comments: