Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Brynn at 20 months

Brynn's new thing is "I do"  when she wants us to let her do things for herself she says "I do, I do"  and she wants to do EVERYTHING for herself now.

When she doesn't want something she says "no thank you"

She's also crazy about buckling things and telling everyone hi. When someone enters the room she says "Hi Ava" or "Hi Daddy" and waves real big.

Putting clothes and diapers on her and brushing her teeth is still a challeng to say the very least.

She comes down the stairs like a big girl now, no booty scooting for her.

When Steve gets home from work she screams his name and runs to him and wraps her little arms around his leg with a big smile on her face.

She loves baby dolls and putting her babies to sleep.

She has found Henry the elf several times on her own.  She calls him Howie.

She wakes up every morning asking for fruit snacks or "gubbies"

She is extremely demanding and not as easy going as Ava was as a toddler.  I guess they are reverse in that sense.  Brynn was a totally easy baby and Ava was an easy toddler.

she gets into EVERYTHING!  Loves playing with my makeup and smearing it all over the bathroom.  If there is a mess to be made she will make it.

does not like me holding other babies and screams "mine mine my mommy!"

Eats and sleeps like a champ and is as sweet as can be.

her favorite book is I love you through and through and she can even tell me what the next page says.

hates clothes but loves shoes and loves to dress up and play princesses with Ava.

enjoys correcting the dogs and swatting them with her little hand when they get out of line.  She even yells at them from her crib if they bark in the middle of the night.  I'll hear her little voice in there saying "no no Magnum"

She completely adores Ava and loves getting positive attention from her, but she also really enjoys aggravating her.  What's really funny is she'll run up to something Ava's doing, swipe a toy and run for her life while Ava chases after her screaming.  They actually play really well together now and I'm so happy for them that they get to grow up with one another.








No comments: