Thursday, October 11, 2012

My lil Artist

Ava is such a little artist. We make about 2 trips per week to hobby lobby to get things to do "projects" and she is constantly making pictures and doing art for us. It's quite cute actually because all of the pictures are of me, Steve her and Brynn and everyone is always happy and smiling. Sometimes she adds a few others and when I ask who they are it's grandmother and grandad or Gigi and Papi. Every day when I pick her up from school, she is sitting at the table coloring or making a picture. I'm beginning to wonder if she's going to be a creative artsy type?
 
 
This is all of us + emma, will, erik and Christy
at Ava's birthday party.  please note the balloons at the top

This is Ava, Brynn, mommy, daddy, gigi, papi and grandmother and grandad
Apparently some of us have huge ears....and we all have curly hair


Brynn is picking up words at warp speed.  We have been watching Elmo's alphabet jungle and she is starting to learn her letters.  We were shocked one day when the letter B showed up on the screen and she yelled "B"  She has quite the sassy attitude and when she doesn't get what she wants she throws herself down on the floor.  It's hilarious.  Ava just loves to correct her and teach her how to behave; although Ava has a few things she could learn herself.

As for me I had my MRI last week finally and I was in that tube for an entire hour.  I did okay though, didn't panic.  No results yet, but no news is good news.

No comments: