Today at school Brynn's teacher told me that her son, who is in Ava's class, wants Ava to be his girlfriend. He told his mom "I like the girl with the white hair, Ava. She's pretty. Maybe she can be my girlfriend". Then Ava told us tonight that he kissed her and told her he loved her. She said it was "a real kiss" on her cheek. Of course Daddy is not too thrilled that this has already started.
Brynny boo was a cutie today too. She went to her cubby at school, got a diaper and brought it to her teacher while saying "diaper ewwww". Then she did the sign for more, please and thank you, handed her the diaper and walked over to the changing table. Then she said "I pee pee".
Brynn can also point out letters of the alphabet in books. Lil smarty pants!
Oh we also had her 18 month check up. I will post her stats later :)


No comments:
Post a Comment