This thanksgiving was so fabulous. The food was great, visiting with family was great, and best of all Steve was there (and not hunting), Ava wasn't teething, I didn't have morning sickness and we had our sweet little Brynny to celebrate with us! As a matter of fact we had 3 new babies this year! Big difference from last year.
Ava spent most of her day trying to play football with the boys and having daddy hold the ball so she could run up and kick it.
 |
| All 3 of the new babies Cody, Brynn and Cole |
 |
What a good lookin bunch
Trent INSISTED on sitting in the pink barbie car |
 |
| Riding the Gator |
 |
| Brynn's 1st Thanksgiving Meal :) |
Steve had the week before Thanksgiving off and he was Mister Mom all week. He did so fabulous and I am so very proud of him. Even got both girls to nap at the same time. Of course every day I got home they were both dressed like homeless children, but they were very happy homeless children! Brynn and Ava love their daddy so much it just warms my heart!
1 comment:
OMG...I love the part about your kids being dressed like homeless children...CRACKS ME UP!! We've had this conversation before, I believe, and my husband also has the inability to dress my child in anything cute.
Post a Comment