Wednesday, November 23, 2011

So long strangers....

We have decided to make our blog private to only those we invite to view the blog.  I’ve been getting some unusual traffic to the blog and have decided it’s safer for the girls that our blog is available to only those we know. It creeps me out to think that total strangers are reading about my daily life.  I will be sending out an invitation in the next few weeks when it goes private.  If you would like to be included on that e-mail and still want to read the blog then comment on this post or send me an e-mail.   

I hope you still continue to follow the blog and all the wonderful happenings of our sweet (and sometimes just plain rotten) little girls!

4 comments:

Julie said...

Send me an invite. :)

Irene said...

I assume grandparents are automatically invited. : )

Renee Keough said...

include me please!

Aileen said...

Thats why I kept mine private. Thanks for including me.