Ava never ceases to amaze me. She says the funniest things and every day it's something new!
Last week as we walked to Brynn's classroom to pick her up for the afternoon she said "mommy are you thinkin what I'm thinkin?" after chuckling that she actually just said that and wondering if she knew what it meant I said "I don't know what are you thinkin?" She said "I'm thinkin I can't wait to see my baby sister!!!"
One night while putting her to bed she said "mommy cover me up OTHERWISE I'll get cold" Yes she actually used the word otherwise in the right context.
Yesterday Steve went to the football game with some buddies and when he returned she said "Daddy, I didn't REALIZE you were going to be gone so long" Again she used the word realize in the correct context.
Mosquito's have been obsessed with Brynn and Ava said "mommy when that mosquito gets on my baby sister I'm going to tell him hey mosquito you don't bite my child!"
She's THREE years old, is this normal?? LOL
No comments:
Post a Comment