Sunday, October 2, 2011

24-25 weeks- tooth #2 has arrived

Amazing how Brynn got her two bottom teeth at the EXACT same time that Ava did. She didn't even act like a teething baby for either one. Such a big girl. Tomorrow I start back to work after a blissful 6 months off with my babies. I'm glad I started the girls a few days early at school so that we would all have a much smoother first day back. Ava keeps telling us that she doesn't wanna get bigger, she wants to stay little so she can stay home with her mommy and her baby sister.

Here are a few pics of our last week at home together, my 6 months went by fast!

Look how good I'm sitting up!

Coloring time with mom

Making Halloween cupcakes!
Lunch time at the Hendrickson House

I'm so excited about my gorgeous shoes!

My little Michelin baby and her sissy at bath time

Morning cuddles

No comments: