Well it finally happened...I officially ran out of free space on my blog. I now have to pay an annual fee to blog...aye. Oh well I'll take care of that tonight and get some updates up soon. So much to update from Christmas!
As for me I am now 27 weeks along and this baby is so active! She's literally been rolling around and sticking body parts out of my belly all day. I feel so big right now I'm not sure I can make it 3 more months! Steve says I've suddenly started snoring and it sounds like he's sleeping next to a 300lb lumberjack. LOL! I guess he can endure it a little longer....tee hee. I'm starting to feel tired, bending over is not happening, getting out of bed and rolling over is now a major chore and the heart burn is in full force! I am also feeling like I need to hurry up and get everything prepared for the baby. So much to do! We've got to get her room set up, all of Ava's old things washed and ready to go, and get buggy moved up to her big girl room. Steve picked up the baby furniture last week and we are anxious to get it all set up. As I type she is kicking me just above the belly button. :) Yesterday I was smiling from ear to ear thinking about how Steve and I are going to have two beautiful little girls in just 3 months! I can't wait to dress them in matching outfits and hear their little sister conversations when they think nobody is listening.
1 comment:
I didn't even know there were size limits on these blogs! Your blog is looking super cute, btw.
Not much time left until baby girl is here! I want to see new pics of you!
Post a Comment