I still have pictures to upload and things to post from Christmas, as soon as I get more time to do it so stay tuned......
Just wanted to drop in and post a couple of things that Ava says that are funny to me:
My friend Raven loaned me a few baby items one of which was a co-sleeper for our bedroom. Ava went in our room and starting yelling to Steve "Daddy look what Ava found, A Baby Crate!"
I went in to get Ava out of her crib one morning and she said "Mommy Mommy it's not dark anymore, I awake!" and I said well let's check that diaper and she said "Oh, it's LOADED"
Her teacher gets a kick out of her because every time she goes #2 on the potty at school she jumps up and says "oooh that's a BIG one!"
Last weekend apparently I was talking too much because she said "Mommy you jus talk all day long. Talkin Talkin Talkin...you need to go in trouble."
A couple of weeks ago I was out shopping with family and left Ava to walk a few feet away. She was with my niece and my mom so she wasn't unattended by any means. I guess she got nervous because when she found me she started swinging her arm and hitting me on the leg. She said "mommy you don't walk away! You need a spankin on your hiney! You NOT doin your job!" <--- I laughed all day over this one.
28 week check-up
Today was my glucose test. No big deal although I have realized that sweet drinks give me a major headache and increase my heartburn. I'm going to have to lay off sprites and sweet teas.
Baby girl was measuring just at 30 weeks and heart beat was 140 bpm. She is doing great!
I will now go in every two weeks until I'm 36 weeks then it'll be once a week. She will be here very soon!
No comments:
Post a Comment