Our firm was named the #1 Top Workplace among small companies in Houston! The article was in yesterday's Sunday paper. Of course the office is all a buzz and we are super excited and proud of our firm.
The rest of the Article can be found here: http://www.chron.com/disp/story.mpl/business/topworkplaces/7260578.html
In other important news....Baby girl is doing great! I have felt regular thumping from her for several days now and I'm so happy. Feeling a baby move in your tummy is the best feeling on earth. We have our big ultrasound next Friday and I can't wait! Yesterday Courtney asked Ava if she was having a baby sisser and Ava said "no" but then I asked her where her baby sister was and she said "it's in your belly button" LOL, Courtney and I were laughing at that response. We are just working on what to name this precious child. It must be equally as beautiful as Ava's name so that's tough!

1 comment:
It is both a demanding feat of strength and a delicate labor of love to successfully create a balance between work and Motherhood.
Congratulations to our sweet Kelley!
Post a Comment