I am now feeling movement. If had not experienced this once before with Ava, I would not even realize it's movement I feel, but I do! I know it's her because it's right where they found her heartbeat on Wednesday. It's not even the butterfly feeling but the rolling feeling I would feel with Ava.
When Steve picked Ava up on Wednesday from School, her teacher said that Ava has been very fussy and sensitive the last week or so and it is unusual for her. She said that Ava will get upset at the smallest thing and then asked Steve "Is your wife by any chance expecting?" and Steve said "yeah she is!" and her teacher said "I knew it! I was telling the other teacher Miss. Nicole that her mother must be expecting. She said as long as she's been doing this, she can always tell when the mother is expecting because the children start acting different. She doesn't know what it is, but it's like the sense something is coming. She suggested we be sure to involve Ava in everything that we can. Yesterday I went and bought her a big sister book and we read it last night and talked more about the baby coming.
1 comment:
Yay for movement! :) I left a post on your FB page about two baby books we have that you are welcome to have.
Post a Comment