Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Ava's Halloween Costume

I just ordered Ava’s Halloween Costume, I’m so excited! She and Trent are going to dress up as Pebbles Flintstone and Bam Bam Rubble J I got her the hot pink and purple version. I can’t wait to see her all dressed up, she is going to look so precious!

Because I feel like I need to document all of the cute stuff she says, as I know I will one day forget…

Ava stayed with Grandmother and Granddad for a few hours on Saturday while I went to the Scarecrow Festival with my mom and Step sister. While she was there Granddad was digging holes for a fence. When I got there Grandmother pointed to the big machine “hole digger” and said Ava tell mommy what that is and Ava said “ a digger hole. It won’t hurt Ava” While I was there Granddad was hammering away on the fence and Ava was giving him orders and interrupting him to open the gate for her over and over again so she could transport her “baby pumpkins” in and out. Of course being the sweet granddad that he is, he obliged every single time and never got frustrated with her. When we got home I had Ava in the tub and she picked up one of her toys and started banging it loudly on the side of the tub and said “look I working on sumting like Granddad!”

Grandmother also asked Ava if mommy was having a baby and Ava said “yes she is” and when Grandmother asked her what mommy was having Ava said “a baby sisser”. So she is way more perceptive than we give her credit for!

Last week I put broccoli on her plate and said “Ava eat your trees” and she said “no, that’s not tree that’s broccowi” like get it right mom! Then that night we went to put her to bed and she stopped me before I could get into her room, gave me the hand and said “no not you mom, it’s daddy turn”

As for me, I seem to be feeling much better! The last two Monday’s have been a little rough but all of the other days and today have been pretty easy. I’m so happy when I’m feeling better. Now I’m at that stage where I’m analyzing every detail and worrying to death. My tummy hasn’t grown since last week, I don’t feel movement, I feel better…I’m nervous!

I have an OB appointment next week and can hardly wait to hear her heartbeat.

No comments: