Now that Ava is the “big girl” age of 2, she is very independent and can do everything herself (even tell you how old she is). Everything is “I do it mommy, no help” and then when she’s successful it’s “I did it” or “I did that!”
Usually in the mornings she gives me fits when trying to get her dressed, fed and out the door for school. This morning she was bright eyed and bushy tailed. She started the morning off by awaking in her crib at 3:45 a.m. yelling “Mommy! night night mommy, daddy bed!” Who can resist that so we went and got her. She came in bed with us grabbed my face and gave me a big kiss and cuddled as close as she could. It was too sweet. Then she drifted back off to sleep and woke up pushing me and telling me “get out here mommy” AS IF??!! Then one evening last week I was getting her ready for bed and she put her head on my shoulder and said “I love mommy” J
She was an angel getting ready and then as I was putting the dogs out for the day she met me in the driveway carrying her baby doll fully equipped with Paci and said “I ready!, I ready go bye bye” then pranced over to the car and climbed up into the seat and into her car seat. Then she said “I did it mommy, Eeya big girl”
Last Friday we packed up Ava’s new wagon and Minnie mouse sunglasses and off we went to family day at the zoo with my cousins and their little ones. Despite the heat we had a great time! Of course I forgot my camera, Erin dropped hers and Courtney forgot to put the memory card back in hers. Luckily Kristi had her camera, so hopefully we were able to get a few good pictures.
I woke up last Sunday morning with some very uncomfortable pain at one of my wisdom teeth that is partially in. It is very swollen and irritated, the pain is just obnoxious. I went to the dentist and he prescribed me an antibiotic and told me it was time to get them pulled. Yay for me. I just want this infection or whatever is going on to clear up so that I can swallow without thinking about it again. Uggh!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment