Ava had her two year check up today. Of course she's still long and lean :)
Weight: 25lbs 8oz. 50%
Height: 36 inches 97%
She is predicted to be 5'8" or 5'9" as an adult.
I felt like a terrible mommy because I didn't think she was going to get shots this time. I told her all the way there that she was not getting a shot, only to find out that she was getting a shot, a flu mist AND a blood draw. She'll never trust me again :( The good news is she got a giant elmo sticker to put on her leg after her shot. As we were walking out she was putting on the biggest show limping and telling me her "leg hurt, tell daddy leg hurt"
She looks great and Dr. Finnila said that she is a very strong willed little girl (tell me something I don't know!)
No comments:
Post a Comment