Ava’s new words that just crack me up:
Courtney- CoCo
Color (Crayon)- Coaker (I broke one of her crayons on accident and now she tells us “mommy bro coaker” or she’ll pick up one Magnum chewed up and say “Magna chee up coaker”) Let me tell you…this child “coakers” on everything in the house. Her pottery barn chair that we got her for her birthday is toast. She got a hold of a ball point pen and went to town on it. I hope I can get it clean!
Mail Man- Me Meal
Mickey Mouse- Me Mow
Juice – Joo
Diaper- die die
Tail – tee-ul (belts are also tails so she picks up Steve’s belt and says “dada tee-ul”)
Necklace- neena
The other day she found her swing in the closet and ever since has been telling me that daddy broke her swing. She is so upset that she can’t swing in it and tells me about it all the time, she says “dada bro fwing!” So now anytime something is broken, dada did it, and anytime she gets hurt, Asher did it. Poor little Asher, he gets blamed for her boo boo’s even if he isn’t around to cause them. I’m amazed daily at how much she remembers and all of the new words that she can say. It’s amazing that a month ago she could only say 1 word at a time and now she can put sentences together. She’s growing up so fast!
Ava has been showing signs for a quite a while now that she might be ready to start potty training so I went ahead and ordered her very own potty from Amazon. Who knew there were so many potty’s on the market to choose from! It was almost overwhelming! I also ordered Elmo’s potty time DVD and a book called “Big girls use the potty” I ask her if she’s ready to learn to go on the potty and she says “no!”
As for us the house hunting continues. Our Realtor is probably ready to jump off a bridge, as he is a total inner looper and we have dragged him to every outer corner of the city trying to find a house. We actually put an offer in last week, but thank goodness they countered because we changed our minds! We have changed our mind on area’s 3 times and are now back to our original location we had planned on. Steve put our notice in at the apartment so we have exactly 2 weeks to find a house and get it under contract! Apartment living has been fun but we are ready to be homeowners again. I just hope we can find something that we just love and don’t end up settling now that we are under a time crunch to make a decision.
We also received GREAT news this morning. Steve went in for his semi-annual check-up with the dermatologist and they did not find anything that looked suspicious, so he is still melanoma free! Now we can relax for another 6 months J
No comments:
Post a Comment