Ava had a pool party playdate on Thursday with her little friend Kate. What cutie patooties they were! They had so much fun splashing around and the dogs were super excited about the Huge new water bowl in the yard. Kate has two beagles at home so luckily she is used to dogs. When the dogs decided to assault her with licky loo's she sat there quietly and giggled. It was too cute! After the girls got bored in the pool we took them inside and let them play in Ava's room. They were exhausted and Kate fell right to sleep on the ride home and Ava went took a nice long nap!




I'm innocent mom I sware!
Doodlebug is standing by herself with no hands now. She is still fighting her naps but sleeping awesome at night. When I put her in her crib now I turn on her little aquarium and watch her. She walks up to her aquarium and watches it for a little bit and then she'll push the button to turn it off and lay down and go to sleep.
Steve and I have spent the last couple of weekends on the front flowerbeds. They look so much better than they did before. Will post pictures later.
Ava loved playing in the grass while we worked. We had to remove dirt and rocks from her pretty quickly before she shoved them in her mouth though!







1 comment:
OMG!!! She is soo damn cute in the pool! I see the makings of a a litte socialite! Can't wait to see her!!!
Post a Comment