
When Steve gets home in the evening he always runs to the bedroom and changes clothes real fast before he comes back into the living room. Ava gets so excited when he comes in the door and so angry when walks right by her and into the bedroom. Poor little doodlebug, she just wants her daddy to hold her afterall.

Ava is loving solid foods. She is such a good eater! So far she hasn't refused anything I've given her although she isn't a big fan of green beans. Last week I gave her a piece of toast to gnaw on and she was just the cutest thing sitting there sucking on her little piece of toast. Of course the first piece I gave her was snatched right out of her hand by Magnum. He has since learned not to do that. Now both dogs sit in front of her like little vultures waiting on her to drop it on the floor so they can gobble it up. With her eating solids she was getting a little backed up so I decided to feed her some prunes on Friday night, woah...I should have only fed her half because she exploded her diaper 4 times on Saturday! I told Steve, well at least she's cleaned out now!
We are those bad parents that bought a walker for our child. I figured that since we don't have stairs and we are sitting with her everytime she's in it, that there really isn't too much to worry about. I'm glad we got it because she absolutely loves sitting in it. It puts her at eye level with the dogs so she scoots around (only backwards so far) and squeals at the top of her lungs in pure joy.Saturday was my friend Julie's little girl Audrey's 3rd birthday party. Ava was invited and it was at a place called Monkey'n around. Ava had so much fun! She loves being around other little kids and there was so many toys for her to play with. She squealed in delight and rolled around on the floor just having a blast. Here are some pictures from Saturday.




2 comments:
I guess I'm a bad parent too because all 3 of my kiddos had walkers:-)
We had a walker for Audrey, too. Add us to the bad parents club! :) Audrey LOVED her walker. I plan to use it again with the next baby.
Post a Comment