MeMaw lived an amazing life, touching everyone she met with her wisdom, humor and love. I am so grateful to have known her and will always appreciate and recognize the love she passed on to our beautiful Kelley. Jon, Jodi, and family
I was so sorry to read this morning about your MeMaw's passing. I know it's been hard the last few years watching her be so ill, but that does not make it any easier to lose a loved one. Her memory will stay with you forever, and I know you will pass on all those memories to your precious little girl. Keep her in your heart and she will live on!
2 comments:
MeMaw lived an amazing life, touching everyone she met with her wisdom, humor and love. I am so grateful to have known her and will always appreciate and recognize the love she passed on to our beautiful Kelley.
Jon, Jodi, and family
Kelly,
I was so sorry to read this morning about your MeMaw's passing. I know it's been hard the last few years watching her be so ill, but that does not make it any easier to lose a loved one. Her memory will stay with you forever, and I know you will pass on all those memories to your precious little girl. Keep her in your heart and she will live on!
Post a Comment