Brynn is still my little fashion diva and sassy as can be. She doesn't like me saying "awe" when I think something is cute. She says some of the funniest things.
Recently I was asking her what she wants for Christmas and she said "I want all of the princess night nights. I want Cinderella, Belle, Tangled and Frozen and which one is that one with the green dress with brown hair and brown skin? Tiana? Yeah I want that one too." Then she said "I want more princess tutus too" She wanted to know what all colors she already had and she said she wanted an orange tutu and a white tutu. Then she said "no no no, white tutu's are very frustrating for me, they are scary. Don't get me a white tutu, it's too frustrating"
Last night I was laying in bed with her reading her the elf on the shelf book and I asked her why she never finds Henry first. I asked why she always let's Ava find Henry first and she said "Because I like to sleep late because it's very good for my body"
She was getting dressed one day and looking at herself in my mirror and said "mommy this doesn't match, this is not fashion enough and I need more sparkle" Then if her bow is not big enough or poofy enough she'll hit it and say "my bow is too flat mommy! I need it poofy, it's not supposed to be too flat"
The funniest thing she's been doing lately is she's started calling Ava, Ava tater. It drives Ava crazy! So whenever Brynn is irritated with Ava or wants to get under her skin she'll get all sassy and say "okay Ava tater!" Ava got really upset one night and I told her that it wasn't an ugly name but a cute nick name that Brynn has made up for her. Now Brynn calls me mommy tater and Steve is daddy tater.
Today I was measuring Ava because her pajamas are suddenly about 6 inches too short! Brynn got upset and whined "No fair, I never get to grow like Ava. I'm gonna be 3 years old forever!"
When she goes potty she'll call us in there to get her toilet paper and then tell us to leave. She says she needs her privacy.
One day we were talking about candy and how she doesn't get a lot of candy. She said "My mommy doesn't let me eat a lot of candy because it's not good for my body"
We are always working with the girls on their manners and Brynn is always telling on Ava or her friends if they don't respond appropriately to a grown up. For example she told me that someone in her class just says "what" when the teacher calls them and says "he's supposed to say yes maam!" This morning Ava responded to me with a "yeah" and Brynn goes "oooh mommy Ava just said yeah, she didn't say yes maam, that is NOT appropriate"
No comments:
Post a Comment