She's such a girly girl that she has been begging to go to Dance class, she dances in front of the mirror any chance she gets, she's in my bathroom putting my make up on, asking me to paint her nails, put make up on her and dressing up in my clothes and jewelry. Then she'll look at herself in the mirror and say "aren't I adorable?"
Every day she makes us put on a dress with a ballerina or a princess skirt so that she can twirl the day away. At night it's a nightgown with a ballerina skirt. Anything girly and fru fru, she wants it.
Last week we took her to her first ballet/tap class and she couldn't wait! As soon as we dressed her in her ballet clothes she said "mommy don't I look adorable and cute?!"
At class she paid very close attention to the instruction and the teacher. She loved it. She has natural dance abilities so I'm so excited to see what she can do.





No comments:
Post a Comment