Thursday, April 24, 2014

Smarty pants girls

Mommy brag alert!

The other day at lunch Brynn blurts out "earth is a planet.  Pluto is a planet, Jupiter and Mars are planets too".   I did not burst her bubble by letting her in on the news that Pluto is no longer considered a planet, but is in fact a "dwarf planet". I'm sure she'll inform me of that fact soon.  Haha!

Then today Ava tells me that she got mad at Emma for removing a lady bug from its "natural habitat"

Ava has been doing so well in school.  I'm so proud of her!!  The teacher sent home a math assessment for me to have her do and she literally got a 100!  Not one mistake.   She really loves learning and I'm so happy about that.  Every night we lay in bed and talk about our day and she tells me all about her writing assignment, recess, who got time off from recess and what ever got her excited that day.  

Brynn usually spends that time telling me what she disliked about her lunch that day.  I didn't like the flavor, it was too spicy, it looked yucky.  Then she'll tell me what books Miss Melanie read and what art she did.

They crack me up!

No comments: