Brynn's birthday party will be at our house on Sunday, April 6th. Save the date family!
She has specifically requested a ballerina party with a ballerina cake and a ballerina table with sprinkles on it. Recently in the car she said "mommy, when is my birthday party" and I said "not until April" and she said "okay I want a ballerina party please with a ballerina cake"
Then one day she was on the phone with Gigi and said "you can come to my birthday" and gigi said "Thank you, I'm sending you a package too" and Brynn said "okay you can put a toy in it if you want" Girl knows what she wants!
She loves dancing and doing "ballet" and can't wait until she's old enough to go to ballet like Ava did.
One day in the car we also had this conversation
Brynn: mommy can I go to grandmother and graddad's?
Me: Sure, when do you want to go?
Brynn: next year (thinks for a little bit)....no right now
Me: we can't go now, granddad is at work
Brynn: what about grandmother?
Me: She might be at home, but I'm not sure what she has planned today
Brynn: Okay, I like grandmother
Yesterday we had a play date with some friends and Brynn does not like me holding other babies. So she got fussy when I was holding my friends little toddler. When I put the little girl down, Brynn went up to her and shoved her down to the ground. I was so embarrassed and of course Brynn got time out. On the way home I asked her why she did that and she said "because I don't like babies!" I said why not, and she said "because you hold babies and you're MY mommy, you only supposed to hold me"
No comments:
Post a Comment