Saturday, August 3, 2013

Summer 2013

Well I just realized that I only have 3 more Fridays at home with Ava.  I can not believe that those 5 years have already flown by.  It really feels like she was JUST born.  This is the girls last week at their Mother's Day out program.  When Ava starts kindergarten, Brynn will start a new school that just opened right across the street from Ava's elementary school.  Both schools are just outside of our neighborhood, so that will be nice.

We are really going to miss Brynn's amazing teachers and being at the same school as Trent and Cole.  We have grown really attached to the teachers at their school, so I hope the transition goes well.  The girls will have a nanny for two weeks until school starts.  

Ava is a big girl helper doing chores around the house, helping with Brynn, and learning her sight words.  The other day she was helping me make the bed and as I praised her for being such a good helper she said "I'm practicing mommy, I want to be a maid when I grow up". Steve is just waiting for Brynn to say she wants to be a yard guy when she grows up.

Brynn's constantly doing things and saying "look mommy I yike you".  Like today I was vacuuming and she brought her Minnie Mouse vacuum down and started vacuuming along side me.  Then she had her grocery cart upstairs saying "mommy I have a cart just yike you!"  She grabs her purse, does her makeup, fixes her hair...all like mom.  They are so precious!

We have had a great summer.  Now it's already time to buy school supplies, back packs and clothes :(

No comments: