Ava never took a paci. I tried but I was the only thing she would accept as a paci. Brynn took one every now and then but once I stopped nursing her she wanted the paci. So from then on she was glued to that paci. I'm not one to fret about timelines on pacifiers so I wasn't too worried about breaking her of it.
Selfishly breaking her of the paci and potty training her makes me sad because it solidifies the fact that my last baby isn't a baby anymore!
Last week we took the paci during the day and she only got it at bedtime. Easy and no fuss. Then we just stopped giving them to her during naps. Easy. Then we stopped giving it to her at bedtime and she never even fussed!! She is now paci free and I'm shocked at how easy it was! I will miss it though. She always looked so darn precious with that paci in her mouth.

No comments:
Post a Comment